Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Fulltime, Perm
Contact: Mary at email@example.com
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in multimedia, photography, video production, audiovisual, mass communications or a related field
- A minimum 3 years of experience in event production, multimedia, broadcast, video production or audiovisual communications.
- Experience supporting web conferencing and/or webcasting applications.
- Experience supporting multimedia technology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 5-10% domestically and internationally.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Knowledge of webcasting or webinar platforms such as Webex Meetings, Webex Events, On24 Events, VBrick REV, Jabber, Bluejeans, Adobe Connect or similar.
- Law firm experience
- Schedule and support events including webcasts, web conferences, webinars, multi-point video events and any audiovisual (AV) enabled meetings.
- Create documentation for agreed-upon logistics and service levels for events and provide event planning and status updates. Follow up after events to collect feedback.
- Edit, publish, maintain and upload final webcasts, webinars or approved media.
- Conduct basic video production tasks related to managing camera operations, sound reinforcement, lighting, staging and video editing, as needed. Assist with shoots, as needed.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of audiovisual technology installed in meeting rooms throughout the firm.
- Stay up to date on current technologies and trends associated with presentation and event applications.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to increase department efficiencies in processes and operations.
- Ability to work additional hours and be flexible with schedule, as needed.
- Other duties, as required.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC
Chicago, IL 60654