Location: Oak Brook, IL
Type: Contract to Hire
Contact: Haley at email@example.com
Note: Open to REMOTE candidates. US Citizens and Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this position does not offer sponsorship at this time.
Summary: This individual will evaluate current architectural state, propose necessary and impactful modifications, and identify and roadmap desired future state. Recommendations and decisions should be made with business outcomes as top priority, and business cases built with clear cost-benefit beyond IT Department.
What decisions will you be responsible for making in this role?
- Architectural policies and procedures for infrastructure and application solutions
- Assessment of adherence to existing architecture design policies
- Required SDLC architecture artifacts
What are the requirements for this role?
- 10+ years of professional IT experience plus a Technical Degree (in Comp Sci, Engineering, etc.)
- Must have architecture, design, and implementation experience with large-scale, highly available, complex systems
- Cloud computing architecture experience with Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud for both SaaS and PaaS models
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of organization
- Experience in influencing the definition, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and processes for large-scale projects
- Demonstrated ability to design security infrastructure, applications, networks, systems and equipment that impact multiple environments across all of IT
- Proven experience designing modifications to existing systems, designing reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs throughout IT Systems
- Experience with building enterprise-class systems with consideration to stability, redundancy, and security practices
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC
401 N Franklin St- Suite 3S Chicago, IL 60654