Sales Solutions Engineer
Permanent, Full Time
U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply, unfortunately this does not offer sponsorship at this time.
- Minimum of three years of experience in an IP/Access Sales Engineer role.
- Minimum of five years of experience delivering security, cloud and voice solutions.
- Extensive experience with SIEM and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Extensive network protocol experience: MPLS, OSPF, TCP/IP, BGP4, VLANS/VTP.
- Extensive, expert-level experience with firewall platforms to include Barracuda, Palo Alto and Cisco;
Fortinet is a plus.
- Extensive experience with anti-phishing and related security solutions.
- Network design experience.
- Knowledge of network management, data centers, LAN/WAN/VLAN, structured cabling, enterprise data
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Business development and sales process knowledge.
- Provide solution expertise in the delivery of firewall, vulnerability assessment/security testing and cloud- services products; responsibilities include post-sale discovery, design, delivery and ongoing support.
- Work closely with the Product team to develop new and augmented professional services products to include SD-WAN, security, cloud-services and voice.
- Assist and support the sales teams through product sales, demos, RFPs, account management, and act as a technical escalation liaison with Engineering.
- Interface with perspective or current clients to determine technical requirements and expectations.
- Provide technical expertise to find the best solutions for perspective and current clients.
- Provide network design of proposed solutions.
- Assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for sales opportunities
- Participate in strategic meetings with cross-functional members in order to identify issues, client requirements, processes, and timelines of final products to be delivered to clients.
- Responsible for post-sales technical requirements gathering for data and voice orders.
- Provide product and services training to sales and operations teams.
- Participate in new order kick-off calls with sales, account managers, provisioning, and clients.
- Help with post-install support issues if required by the NOC.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654