Senior SQL Database Administrator / Developer
Contract to hire
Contact Mary Nugent at email@example.com to be considered
Note: This client does not offer sponsorship. US Citizens and Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply.
- Provide interface coding and develop integrations for new and existing applications.
- Evaluate existing applications and systems to determine integration requirements.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software.
- Analyze and map data from one target source to another.
- Develop and maintain integration documentation.
- Develop and enhance existing SharePoint applications for reporting ad data capture.
- Incorporate SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) to create reports. Prior reporting experience SSRS or similar reporting tool is required.
- 8+ years of overall IT / development experience within an enterprise environment.
- 5-7 years of experience of ETL experience utilizing SSIS or similar tool.
- Prior experience with systems integration and the use of various file types such as XML, CSV, JSON or EDI.
- 3+ years’ experience developing BI or reporting solutions utilizing SSRS or similar tools such as Domo, PowerBI or QlikView.
- 3+ years of SQL experience (T-SQL or PL/SQL preferred)
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint / web development.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- SSIS (or similar ETL Tool), SSRS, SQL, SharePoint, XML, OBIEE, PL/SQL, ODBC
EDUCATION and/or Experience
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from a four-year college or university, or either years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nice to have skills:
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting