Location: Chicago, IL (downtown) 3 days a week onsite; 2 days remote
Type: Full time
Contact: Ashley at email@example.com
Special note: Person needs to be local to Chicagoland area and able to be hired without sponsorship or transfer of visa. Thank you!
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for supporting the core IT systems such as Office 365, conference room management, workflows, document processing and non-standard desktop applications. This individual will also work directly with the business owners from various administrative departments to provide technology guidance, coordination and support to meet the needs of the business. This position is responsible for end-to-end implementation administration and support, including but not limited to the backend server configuration and the desktop components, of on premise and cloud based enterprise systems.
- Bachelor’s degree with three years’ experience supporting Windows Server versions. (2012/2016/2019).
- A minimum of three years’ experience supporting, implementing and/or configuring:
- Microsoft Office Applications including third-party addins; Desktop applications; Desktop application integration procedures and tools;
- Web server installations (IIS, Tomcat, etc – various versions);
- Third party web based applications; Third party applications to use with active directory authentication; and/or Web communication protocols and firewall rules, Microsoft Group Policies, and load balancer configurations.
- Previous experience breaking down business processes into technology requirements.
- Experience with PowerShell and other basic scripting language and experience supporting applications implemented through Citrix.
- Visio Experience.
- Ability to write basic to moderate SQL scripts.
- Experience with cloud services.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org