AWS Cloud Administrator
Permanent, full time with salary and benefits
U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this position does not offer sponsorship at this time.
Please send resumes to Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com. Thank you!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- The Cloud Administrator’s responsibilities include, but not limited to leveraging common Infrastructure as Code tools to define AWS environments and workloads. Utilize Configuration Management and Continuous Deployment tools to orchestrate delivery of applications to stateless and stateful stacks and resources. Migrate operations of bare metal and VM hosted applications to containers and serverless. Migrate operations of non-scalable and/or non highly available platforms to a high availability and scalable architecture (web applications, databases, storage, etc.). Implement process automations for application and platform operations and delivery. Implement optimized AWS architectures that account for cost, availability, and scalability needs.
- AWS Certification preferred
- 2-3 years of experience with AWS administration
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Scripting experience on Linux or Windows (Bash, Python, PowerShell) including use of the AWS SDK or CLI
- Experience managing common security controls (IAM, Least Privilege, Firewall, Patching, Antivirus, etc.)
- Experience with traditional VM, container (Docker, Kubernetes), or serverless based architectures
- Experience utilizing git source control system
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com