Digital Business Analyst
Location: Itasca, IL
Type: Direct hire, full time
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Own the horizontal communication flow between multiple pillars.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to build and develop business use cases.
- Manage/co-manage workflow communications for multiple existing and ongoing tech initiatives.
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Study the competitive landscape from a strategic business and go-to-market perspective
- Use Domo/analytics tools to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Actively collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Domo Experience preferred
- Organization and Personal Effectiveness
- Comfort with ambiguity, rapid iteration, and fluid prioritization
- Ability to contribute ideas to overall expansion of Digital products, services, and approach to the marketplace
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout project life cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or related field; Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years in Business Analyst role for a digital effort, aviation/aerospace preferred but not required
- 2+ years leading/owning Project Management for one or more products
- Proven track record of success, both personally and for projects managed
- Experience managing, integrating with, and modernizing SDLC Pipeline systems preferred
- Participation in major multi-year, data platform migration(s) a plus
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com