Cloud Security Architect/DevSecOps
Location: Chicago, IL (would consider 100% remote)
Type: Full time/Perm
Contact: Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special note: Must be able to take that type of role without sponsorship or transfer of visa (now or in the future). Thank you!
Duties: This is an exciting new addition to this organization representing this team on many projects doing solution architecture and design with a heavy emphasis on security. This includes being responsible for designing security solutions that protect the business while enabling the business to execute and innovate in the public cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years specifically working in cybersecurity, including compliance and risk management with a background in system and infra security engineering
- In depth working experience in cloud computing technologies, Azure and/or AWS
- Hands-on technical experience in designing, building and securing cloud services
- Practical knowledge and have implemented DevSecOps frameworks and methodologies
- Working knowledge of traditional security controls and technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), public key infrastructure (PKI), identity and access management (IDAM) systems, antivirus and firewalls, in addition to newer offerings such as endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration, deception technologies and application controls.
- Ability to author and present materials ranging from detailed technical specifications to high-level presentations to various levels to C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com