DevOps Cloud Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL(Hybrid)
Contact: Alex at email@example.com
- Be a part of the Wealth Management business unit DevOps team focused heavily on enabling applications to get to public cloud, IAC, platform automation & support
- Develop, build, configure, deploy, and support IT solutions related to DevOps, CI/CD, artifact management, automated testing, and monitoring
- Develop, build, configure, deploy, and support IT solutions for automation related to environment management, deployment, and operations
- Support and assist the team on their public cloud and DevOps roadmap
- Provide server support during various operations such as deployment and general application operations
- Collaborate with developers and architects to establish and ensure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices & supportability
- Provide support/resolution of cloud vulnerabilities and audit items
- Apply experience of DevOps/SRE best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes
- 4+ Hands-on experience engineering, deploying, and managing pipelines in an enterprise scale environment utilizing GitHub, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, or any other build automation tool.
- 3+ Experience with the commonly used managed services in cloud-native environments (GCP, AWS, Azure) with a working knowledge of their CLIs.
- Proficient with scripting and IaC languages to automate tasks/services (e.g. Bash, Python, Groovy, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM, etc.).
- Familiarity with the Hashicorp Suite (vault, packer, consul) of products is a plus
- Experience setting up the infrastructure, processes, and tools for container-based development and deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Tiller).
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, VPCs, DNS, load balancers, security groups, and firewalls.
- Incorporate security tools, scans, and quality gates into the pipelines to adhere to regulatory requirements
- Experience using application and network diagnostic and monitoring tools to understand the existing application and network workloads
- Experience with source control tooling, such as GIT, in a team environment
- Experience with cloud automation/provisioning and configuration management tools using Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker or Salt and experience with Containerization Tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in planning, creating, implementing and maintaining a scalable software development infrastructure
- Experience in Development, Build, and CICD tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifcatory and CircleCI
- Experience with Cloud Provider Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure or PCF
- Experience with development languages such as Java, C/C++, Pyton, PHP, or .Net a plus
- Make the experience of developing, testing, and deploying code fast, easy, and fun!
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org