Digital Product Manager
Chicago, IL ( Hybrid)
Contact Alex @email@example.com
· Coordinate with business stakeholders, engineering, project management, and 3rd party tech firms to manage the successful implementation of multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Lead one or more small product teams simultaneously that are at varying stages of the product lifecycle.
· Become familiar with the existing DT&A inventory of apps and platforms.
· Develop a measurement strategy with your business stakeholders and provide steering committee updates on progress against business KPI’s.
· Data analysis at various stages of projects will be required. Finding and exploring datasets and communicating visually to stakeholders is a key function of this role.
· Understand business objectives, translating to engineering and project management to develop Sprints, Epics, User Stories, and Tasks within product management software such as Azure DevOps. Tie features and functionality back to business objectives.
· Conduct typical product management functions such as stakeholder & sponsor interviews, discovery, documenting requirements, resource planning & budgeting, backlog grooming and prioritization, roadmaps with milestones, change communication, go-live support, on-going iterations and releases per backlog requirements.
· Address production issues and communicate status and expectations with the end user community in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
· 5+ Years of experience working on digital project teams to deliver internal and external facing platforms or applications
· 2+ Years of experience working in aviation industry ( preferred )
· Agile methodology experience, or willingness to learn new concepts in this field is required. PMP certificate and/or CSM certification a plus
· Customer first mindset and demonstrated problem-solving skills in complex scenarios
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org