Digital Project Manager
Location: Wood Dale, IL
Type: 6 Month contract to hire
Contact: Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Must be local to the Chicagoland area. This role doesn’t provide sponsorship or transfer of visa. This group is currently 2 days a week onsite, 3 days remote.
Duties: This individual will ideally have experience working on Digital, Strategy, and Innovation projects. The ideal candidate will have a mix of people and PM skills, fast learning, relationship building/management, and insight for organizing work within a layered software implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of project management experience, managing complex software projects (in various time zones) and applying agile and waterfall methodologies
- Comfort working on a variety of projects at once
- Experience managing vendors, senior executives, and everyone in between
- Proven experience in risk management, exposure to change management, and software build and implementation
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Proficiency in project management and support tools (AzDev, Confluence, Teams, etc.)
- Preferred Qualifications: PMP certification; Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery; Experience defining and executing new programs
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com