Senior Front End Web Developer
Chicago, IL (Remote)
6+ Month Contract
Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
• 4+ years’ experience
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• 2+ years React (Hooks in v16.8 strongly preferred)
• Test-driven development
• Experience or interest in pair programming
• Experience working in cross-functional agile teams
• Familiarity with design tools such as Zeplin
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems is a plus
• An ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Great problem-solving skills, an aptitude for helping other members of the team
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
Senior Recruiting Consultant