100% Remote (Chicago based)
Type: 6+ month contract
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
• 8+ years’ experience
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer, React.JS and Next.JS
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
Senior Recrutiing Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com