Full Stack Java Developer
Chicago, IL (Hybrid Remote/Onsite after September)
Full time, Direct Hire
Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This position WILL offer sponsorship for the right candidate.
- You bring 5+ years of experience with Spring Boot Microservices and Java Hibernate/ORM
- You have a strong understanding of APIs and how to use them in practice.
- You have experience with continuous integration and collaboration tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, GitHub and Confluence.
- Knowledge with unit testing and test automation tools and frameworks like JUnit, Jasmine, Jest etc.
- Tech stack: Spring Boot Microservices / Java Hibernate/ ORM / ReactJS / Kafka / JMS / Junit / Oracle / DataStage / Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Salesforce / APEX
- Work closely with other developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete features, systems and APIs
- Constantly looks for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution by not being afraid of challenging the status quo
- Mentor and coach other developers on the team, specifically with code reviews and pair programming
- Decipher existing software systems and platforms and hook in applications to applicable data sources
- Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks
Senior Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com