Full Stack Engineer
Location: Hybrid (Chicago, IL)
Contact: Alex @email@example.com
- Work closely with other developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete features, systems and APIs
- Constantly looks for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution by not being afraid of challenging the status quo
- Identify appropriate technical solutions that provide business value while mitigating technical debt
- Participate in R&D and POC’s before active development for any key features where solutions need to be created.
- Enable the development organization by creating working examples
- Liaise with the Wealth Lead Architecture Groups
- Solve problems collaboratively
- Work with other developers on the team, specifically with code reviews and pair programming
- Decipher existing software systems and platforms and hook in applications to applicable data sources
- Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- 4+ years development experience using Java, Springboot, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture and development patterns and best practices
- 3+ years of experience designing and building cloud-native applications, microservices preferably using Azure or AWS
- Strong experience deploying and hosting applications in containers and Kubernetes
- Experience in Single Page Applications using React/Redux
- Strong Experience in Software Delivery following Agile practices and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, Wealth Management preferred
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and how to use them in practice.
- Strong Experience with continuous integration and collaboration tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Bitbucket, GitHub and Confluence.
- Strong Experience with unit testing and test automation tools and frameworks like JUnit, Jasmine, Jest etc.
- Experience with PaaS such a Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AKS a plus
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org