Corporate Helpdesk Analyst
Location: Wood Dale, IL
Type: 6+month contract
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
- Troubleshoot problems reported to the Help Desk in the following areas:
- Various applications including Excel, Word, Oracle, Lawson and Exchange
- Printing from any of the applications available to the user
- PC/Printer hardware problems
- Login or sign-on to Active Directory or E-Mail Assist the user community in increasing self-sufficiency by desk-side application help or putting the user in contact with the Training Coordinator for structured training as needed.
- Assist other IS Departments in further refinement and enhancement of the office environment by virtue of their day to day contact with the user community.
- Implement application security issues according to ISO standards.
- Generate and distribute daily reports for IS management. Enter Helpdesk Tickets into Helpdesk Request System.
- Update and maintain database for Action Request forms.
- Process Access Request forms for all applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1 to 3 years previous experience
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com