Chicago, IL (100% Onsite)
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- End user technical and troubleshooting experience with the following required skills: Ground Control, Mobile Iron, iOS
- Technical customer support and/or customer service experience required, including the ability to work with users of all ability and knowledge levels. Ideally this person would be able to write documentation.
Nice to haves:
- JAMF, MacOS, Office for Mac, and Active Directory.
- Configure iPads for use. There will be various defined configurations that will be setup on various devices and may also need to be documented.
- Experienced working break/fix tickets for Apple devices overall, iPad and Macs and assist end users with various issues and requests.
- Document issues in ServiceNow
Note: iPad configuration work must be done onsite. Socially distanced workspace will be provided.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com