Chicago, IL (Hybrid 2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
Full time, Direct hire
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In conjunction with the Info Security Senior Manager, establish, build out and oversee the IAM function and its related activities including planning, testing, reporting, and delivering IAM services.
- Manage a staff of access management professionals, which includes but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring, and training new staff, conducting performance reviews, and providing leadership and coaching for team members.
- Manage and oversee / monitor daily services, ticket volumes and service delivery, ensure issues are escalated and addressed, ensure processes are followed and evolve overtime as necessary.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of IAM concepts such as directory services, SSO, federation, MFA, provisioning, access re-certification, role-based access control (RBAC) and separation of duties (SOD).
- Drive technology direction, discussion, and strategy in line with business needs to develop technology roadmap
- Effectively deliver the complete lifecycle of workforce-oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) services including strategy, organizational design, process re-engineering and technology implementation.
- Functional areas and work experience should include fine-grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation.
- Provide support with respect to requirements gathering, project management and delivery of one or more Identity platforms, such as SailPoint (Identity IQ), Okta, and Saviynt.
- Serve as the central point of contact for information security and IAM policy and process related issues.
- Partner with HR for seamless onboarding and offboarding.
- Establishing and producing metrics and KPIs.
- Support Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) efforts and initiatives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, solution landscape and market conditions and update peers and management accordingly.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with IAM, Access Administration or a User Access Provisioning function or a related discipline such as security, privacy, business continuity management or compliance, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Experience with IT Security and Governance Risk and Compliance functions and their needs.
- Working knowledge of IT management frameworks such as Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Experience developing, deploying, integrating and supporting IAM services within a larger IT organization showcasing strengths in teamwork and establishing successful partnerships.
- Experience with all aspects of people management including, goal setting, performance monitoring and measuring, accountability and performing annual reviews.
- Multiple years of Legal Industry or Financial Services experience
- Experience initiating new functions and delivery high level services
- Experience interacting with senior/executive members and presentation material in a simple straight forward manner
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting