Identity Governance Administrator
Location: Chicago, IL (out by O’Hare Airport) but starts 100% remote
Type: Full time/permanent hire
Contact: Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com
Note: This is an onsite position. US Citizens and Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this position does not offer sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor's Degree and around 10 years of information technology experience.
- Information Governance and Lifecycle (IGL) platform experience is highly preferred
- Proven experience and success with current and emerging IAM technologies including automation, Identity Lifecycle Management, SSO, Identity Federation, authentication/authorization, role/policy-based access and governance, LDAP and virtual directories, privileged management, etc.
- Microsoft background; SQL Skills; Shell scripting; HTML is required if no IGL/IAM experience
- Security background a Big Plus
Identity Access Management (IAM) is a big plus
- 5+ years identity/security related experience
- Proven experience and success with managing IAM technology and process implementation.
- Proven experience with IAM concepts & enterprise directory architecture and design best practices.
- Proven project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple, concurrent projects.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Expertise with the .NET framework and programming/scripting languages such as VB.Net, C#, Java, SQL, PowerShell etc. highly preferred.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org