Solution Engineer (Integration team)
Location: North side of Chicago, IL (Starts remote)
Type: 6 Month contract to hire
Contact: Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special note: Must be able to take that type of role without sponsorship or transfer of visa (now or in the future). Thank you!
Duties: This is an exciting new addition to this organization where they are introducing new capabilities to their business units and building onto their proprietary integration platform. This person will help to take a segment of this to be reused and create a library for everyone to access (not just API related but a visual presentation) and help to create a workflow.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years in an integration or implementation role
- 4+ years exposure to Altova Mapforce or comparable visual mapping tool
- Strong level of comfort working with XML, JSON, and EDI data formats
- Exposure to API, (S)FTP, and AS2 connectivity protocols
- Advanced object relationship design, process design, and system integration design
- Strong understanding of best practices around integration design patterns and error handling/recovery
- Ability/desire to pick up new technologies
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com