2 Business Analysts
12+ month contract
Contact: Mary at email@example.com
Note: Must be vaccinated to be considered
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business objectives and needs.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of business processes and develop current state documentation.
- Plan and facilitate workshops/interviews to identify, analyze, and document business requirements and translate them into business plans/solutions.
- Liaison between business stakeholders and technology teams.
- Manage Test Plans/ Test Cases/ Defect Management and Remediation plans. 6. Track project functional tasks throughout their respective lifecycles. 7. Maintain Business Process documentation. 8. Uncover areas for improvement or process simplification. 9. Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements. 10. Perform end user training of new system functionality to include developing training materials. 11. Collaborate with and provide functional direction to a variety of application development teams. 12. Make data driven decisions.
- Minimum three years of business analyst experience.
- Professional work experience with functional writing.
- Working knowledge and skills developed through three years of experience with the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and writing.
- Professional work knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio and MS Project.
- Ability to collaborate within a project team as well as acting as an independent contributor.
- Proven ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and direction.
- Minimum two years of experience with the development of Software Testing materials.
- Minimum two years of experience with the development of Training materials.
- Nice to have ServiceNow experience
- Analysis (IIBA) certification, ECBA or CCBA certification preferred.
- Experience working with a wide range of different business units across an organization.
- Ability to shift from a highly detailed; analytical focus to broader big picture view.
- Bachelor's degree
Forbes Technical Consulting