IT Major Incident Manager
Location: Rosemont, IL (Hybrid)
Contact: Alex @ email@example.com
- Leads a team of professionals in managing the day-to-day operations and full life cycle management of Information Technology Major Incident and Problem Management.
- This includes providing communication, facilitation, recording and management of active major incidents as well the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process (Problem Management) and monitoring implementation of corrective actions.
- Strategically designs and matures the Major Incident and Problem Management programs, to include documentation and workflows to ensure they are relevant and current as well as evaluating tools to gain additional efficiencies.
- Collaborates with appropriate leadership and stakeholders to ensure all support guidelines are met as well as to gain an understanding of departmental business structure and requirements, to manage business Playbooks.
- Responsible for providing metrics reporting and analytics for Major Incident and Problem Management, to appropriate Leadership and Committee’s. Monitors the effectiveness of the Major Incident and Problem Management program.
- Works with the service management team to design and mature analytic performance improvements for, Major Incident and Problem Management.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- 5 years of experience leading a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of major incident management.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow and general knowledge of multiple Information Technology domains.
- Problem management and Incident Management
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- ITL Framework
- Required – ITIL 4 Foundation Level.
- Preferred – ITIL Leader.
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org