Java Microservices Developer
Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid Remote/Onsite after September)
Type: Full time, Direct Hire
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will be part of a development team working with architects and domain experts to design and build Spring Boot microservices based on a common domain model that connects legacy data sources with Apache Kafka
• 4+ years of experience in a full-time development role.
• Previous experience as a lead mentoring junior developers
• Strong experience with Java, spring, and springboot
• Skilled, passionate about software development, and eager to expand their influence in surrounding areas.
• Software craftsman who values quality over quantity.
• Experience with Agile or Lean development
• Demonstrates a commitment to Hyatt core values
• Strong Java skills
• Experience building Microservices using spring boot framework and containers.
• Hands-on experience with Apache Kafka or other messaging system
• Experience with NoSQL such as Cassandra, Redis or Elastic search.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com