Marketing Manager – Field Services
3+ month contract
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for driving property-level revenue through marketing plans that address local and regional business objectives/challenges. This is accomplished by identifying opportunities and executing promotions and programming in the field for designated hotels working closely with HQ Commercial Services colleagues, regional Revenue and Sales teams as well as property-level partners.
Help drive hotel’s Commercial Services strategy for individual hotels and local/regional groups of hotels, as well as to liaise with hotel owners and management companies within Hotel’s portfolio. Developing/implementing turnkey marketing solutions with an emphasis on the digital ecosystem that drive hotel revenue and business performance as well as providing subject matter expertise/training.
Providing support to review business results, help identify revenue opportunities as well as working to proactively and reactively solve revenue challenges with colleagues in Sales, Operations, Digital, and Revenue Management is key to being successful in this role.
The Commercial Services Field Marketing Manager assists hotels to leverage all available corporate marketing channels, facilitates communication of Commercial Service updates and priorities and supports new hotels including pre-opening, acquisitions and newly-renovated properties.
• Identifies revenue driving opportunities for hotels within markets and region
• Proactively develops strategies to address regional/hotel business challenges and pace deficits and orchestrates with hotel teams to execute
• Collaborates with Sales and Revenue Management cross-functional teams to develop and implement local sales/marketing/revenue plans
• Understands the business needs, competitive environment and challenges for their designated hotels and guides the development of localized, digital marketing objectives, strategies, tactics, measurement and continual analysis
• Acts as the first responder to hotel owner and operator questions/concerns about corporate strategy, campaigns, digital and brand performance
• Assists the brand, loyalty, partnership and digital teams with the communication of HQ initiatives to the field to ensure maximum participation
• Develops annual digital marketing plans that serve to maximize hotel revenue production and guest engagement initiatives.
• Provides marketing consultation for hotel openings and renovations that will speed new hotel ramp up, provide ROI on spends and maximize business performance
• Provides leadership, communications and ensures that all Commercial Services programs and initiatives align closely with corporate and brand strategic priorities
• Provides regular reporting and insights on marketing initiatives
• Counsels’ hotels on managing hotel’s preferred marketing agencies and suppliers. Provides assistance as needed
• 6+ years of marketing experience for a global brand. Hotel/hospitality industry preferred.
• Experience working closely in developing integrated plans with cross-functional counterparts. Experience running digital campaigns (understands the fundamentals of Search, Paid Meta, and SEO content optimization strategies) and some sales/business development/consulting experience preferred as well.
• Strategic marketing plan development based on analytics/performance management and integrated execution with demonstrable results and return on investment (going beyond creative ideas to revenue-driving programming).
• Integrated marketing experience with an understanding of the role digital media plays in an overall marketing mix and plan. Comfortable navigating analytics across media types including in digital.
• Some experience with events/meeting planning preferred
• Experience with traveling for work and operating in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution required
• Superior Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills required
• Adobe analytics experience highly preferred
• Koddi Private Markets knowledge highly preferred
• Proficient in Spanish required (Portuguese also preferred).
• Strong digital marketing background
• Strong leadership, management and organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and teach
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Proven ability to apply that knowledge to develop and execute marketing programs that drive revenue and ROI. Comfortable executing variable cost per acquisition models, capable of explaining ROAS on a variable investment basis.
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills at all levels of the organization
• Ability to travel as required (up to 50%)
• Demonstrate a commitment to company’s core values
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com