Location: Chicago, IL (REMOTE)
Type: 6+month contract
Contact: Mary at email@example.com
• Along with the team, develop and implement mobile applications for iOS mobile devices, including coding, bug fixing, unit testing, UI testing (automated), code review, AppCenter and app store deployment.
• Work in an agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
• Monitor and support released products
• 2 years of mobile application development experience for iOS devices.
• Familiarity with enterprise programming practices, Agile
• Experience with both Objective-C and Swift programming
• Familiarity with consuming RESTful web services, some SQL
• Familiarity with Git.
• Good verbal skills.
• Good social skills for closely working in a group with business, developers, testers, and UI/UX.
• Apps in the app store
• Interest in application architecture and best practices
Senior Recruiting Consultant
401 N Franklin St- Suite 3S Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org