MS 365 Administrator
Chicago, IL (remote to start)
1+ year contract to hire
Please note U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this role does not offer sponsorship at this time. No 3rd parties please.
Please send resumes to Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration, engineering, architecture and design.
• Expert knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Power Automate and other apps features like Planner, Forms, One Note, etc.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Demonstrated work experience with project management at the organizational level reporting into Senior Leadership.
• Familiar with various Project Management Methodologies with ability to assess best project management methodology for successful project delivery.
• General knowledge of networking concepts, technologies, structured database and application/web servers including SharePoint Demonstrated understanding of and experience with IT security best practices including mitigation and remediation strategies at an enterprise-level.
• Basic scripting and development skills using PowerShell
• One or more Office 365 certifications is a plus
• Provide technical leadership for the deployment and use of Microsoft 365 tools, in particular (but not limited to) Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Power Automate, Intune and other apps features like Planner, Forms, OneNote, etc. and Azure Active Directory,
• Work with IT leadership, end-users, and team members to define business requirements, determine priorities, recommend solutions, and develop scopes of work and implementation plans.
• Serve as project manager for the Microsoft 365 Enterprise initiative creating project plans, schedules, budgets, deliverables, communication plans, risk logs, issues logs, status reports, and performance metrics from concept through the full project lifecycle.
• Administer, manage, and implement changes to the enterprise Microsoft 365 environment including on-premise hybrid integrations such as Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) and Azure Active Directory Connect, SSO and Connectors to 3rd Party apps.
• Provide second level support services to staff for complex, technical and configuration issues related to Microsoft 365 applications
• Stay current on Office 365 changes, updates and new Microsoft releases for Office 365 and related products
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com