Lead .Net Developer
Type: 9+ month contract
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manage the efforts of programmers (contracted, internal, student).
• Code high-volume and scalable software.
• Create web applications using React (Typescript), .NET (C#) , and other technologies such as Python and Java.
• Create / update backend services using SQL and Restful APIs.
• Document source code thoroughly and clearly.
• Create plans to translate business requirements into well-designed applications while balancing user and business needs, technical competencies, industry developments, and time constraints.
• Advise decisions on project and infrastructure needs, including the evaluation of server technologies, languages, platforms, and frameworks. Develop timelines and project plans for the team.
• Formulate and define specifications for complex installations, maintenance, and upgrades. Identify and analyze performance and capacity issues.
• Perform other related work as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong applied experience. Experience building, breaking, and rebuilding software applications
• Experience creating real-world products using creative problem solving and iteration
• Experience working with external contractors and a variety of stakeholders
• Familiarity with Java and/or Python
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
• A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
• Experience using the command line in Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• Build and develop new user facing experiences / visualizations in Tableau
• Experience working in a research environment, startup environment, or other entrepreneurial environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
• Knowledge and skills developed through 7+ years of work experience in a related job discipline.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com