1+ year long contract
Please note U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this role. No 3rd party candidates are accepted at this time.
- 3+ years .Net development
- IoC previous experience (OOD) (Autofac, Unity, Ninject etc)
- CI with tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Cruise control etc.
- Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Event Driven Arch. We are CQRS (Rest API)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent from a top tier University
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft .NET/C#, including modern versions of .NET including .NET Core.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating strong understanding of object oriented design and development principles.
- Working knowledge and practice working in Agile development environment with strong engineering principles (XP, SCRUM etc.) required.
- Experience with serverless tools such as Azure Functions or AWS Lambda desired.
- Solid Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools such as Azure DevOps, AppVeyor, Jenkins, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions.
- Understanding of relational, non-relational, and unstructured database design and development using platforms such as SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL solutions (e.g. MongoDB, Cosmos DB, RavenDB) and other high-powered data platforms is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with automated unit and acceptance level testing. Experience working in a TDD environment is a strong plus.
- Experience with message based and OpenAPI REST based integration a strong plus.
- Experience with DevSecOps and a culture of security a strong plus.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com