Location: Downtown Chicago, IL
Type: Full time/Perm
Contact: Ashley at email@example.com
Special note: Role is onsite 4 days a week; remote one day. This will start onsite from day 1.
Duties: This individual will process orders, maintain and monitor managed hardware health, manage the uptime record, play a part in team growth/development, and handle both planned and unplanned network events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of two (2) years of overall relevant experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with Cisco Routers with additional experience in applications networking, IP network hardware, routing protocols, high availability network monitoring, network security, and/or VoIP
- Working knowledge of Cisco Routers, Firewalls and Switches and Adtran Router, IAD’s, and IP Phones
- Working knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Knowledge of Internet Access Technologies (T1, Ethernet, Ethernet over Copper, DS3) IPv4 and IPv6 Sub-netting and assignments
- Working knowledge of MPLS, VPN, Layer 2/3, and Point-to-Point networks IPSEC/SSL VPN Tunnels Site to Site and Remote Access Tunnels
- Strong organization and trouble-shooting skills
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654