PL/SQL Developer with Informatica
2+ month contract
100% remote is ok
U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this position does not offer sponsorship at this time.
Please send resumes to Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com. Thank you!
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- Must be able to do PLSQL functions, stored procedures, and look-ups. Decomposing those things will be necessary for this person to do
- Informatica is a must
- Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) is highly preferred
- Oracle, OBIEE development experience is a big plus
- Domo experience is preferred
- High possibility of extension long term
- The project involves getting away from PL/SQL and being able to see what it is doing -rebuild that business logic and filtering elsewhere in stack, taking legacy method of accessing data warehouse data and coming to a modern approach, maybe eliminating the PLSQL from data warehouse views. The cloud warehouse that this can be done in SQL server hosted in Azure. There are lots of different pieces of the stack they have to touch, tearing down and build. Domo is not important for this role but a plus, only part that is in scope is data transformation, aggregation and PL/SQL. PL/SQL is a must, Oracle/OBIEE helps. The project is also for OBIEE to Domo report conversions.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org