Location: (100% remote)
Type: Contract ( 6 months)
Contact: Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve as Sterling Omni-Channel and OMS subject matter expert working with the customers to architect the 'best-fit' customer use cases for its business across multiple enterprise systems.
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating in requirements/design phase, including estimation of custom development efforts, as well as advisory on sprint planning / release planning.
- Build prototypes / proof of concepts to during the design and construction phases of the project to decide potential solutions
- Designs and/or develops the asynchronous and synchronous integration process
- Alerts the solution architect of potential design issues and elevates blocker issues up for resolution
- Code reviews of any customization and ensures completion of use cases by the development team.
- Maintain the master configuration data, CDT process and manages the UCD deployment.
- At least 5 years in designing retail solutions involving IBM Sterling order management.
- At least 2 years in working with retailers on omni channel implementations
- At least 2 years of experience establishing and managing development standards
- At least 2 years of experience working with a software development methodology
- At least 2 years of experience as an independent developer working on complex projects
- At least 1 year of experience designing and delivering order management and fulfillment solutions
- Must have developed applications using service-oriented architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Senior Developer experience in other OMS, such as Manhattan Associates
- Senior Developer experience in warehouse management systems
- Senior Developer experience in any eCommerce platform solution
- Previous experience with agile development methodologies
- Prior consulting experience is strongly preferred.
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com