Type: Full Time/Perm
Note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
As a Product Owner you will be the chief responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, unblocking barriers to keep the team moving and guiding our clients to get the best value out of their software development team.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of an agile project ensuring it completes on-scope, on-time and on-budget and following Agile best practices
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manages release plans that protect client business value and success metrics defined with the client.
- Works with client to create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, defining and implementing improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the product we build for our clients
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with client PO and client stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional)
- Ensure frequent feedback cycles through close collaboration with the client.
- Continuously assess and evaluate project velocity, risk, quality and expectations through the eyes of the client, and manage course corrections to ensure high client satisfaction
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, etc.) to support estimates and execution.
- Must 3-5 years of experience managing software development projects
- Minimum 2 years leading sprints
- Consulting services experience or significant external partner/client management experience
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- A passion for delivering projects to client’s satisfaction
- Proven understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, ideally having work in development
- Proven, successful Scrum experience (Advanced Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner certification preferred)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding of UX design and software development process, methods and rationale
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- 1+ years of experience working with paid advertising services (Google Ads, Facebook etc) or at a saas company that caters to digital marketer
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com