IT Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full time, Direct Hire
Contact: Mary at email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other Project Managers, IT team members, stakeholders and other departments to ensure successful project delivery from project inception through closure.
- Create various project documents, including project charters, project plans, status reports, project risk assessments and project gating presentations. Work with project team to ensure relevant project documentation is created.
- Provide project gating presentations to the IT Directors during the various stage gates of their assigned projects.
- Report on the project pipeline, budget run, risks, issues and mitigation plans for assigned projects.
- Resolve resource, timing or other conflicts between projects.
- Contribute to the project management best practices and standards within IT.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience, including at least 2 years managing projects related to networking, hosting, disaster recovery and/or cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated experience contributing to process and methodology improvements
- Demonstrated knowledge and execution of project management practices, tools and methodologies, including an appropriate project management tool (Planview, Microsoft Project, etc.)
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org