Quality Assurance Analyst
Type: 6+ month Contract
Contact: Bri at email@example.com
- Work closely with product, design, and development team members to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine application quality.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
- Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
- Mentor other Quality Assurance analysts on the team
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results
- Assist in environment setup and management in preparation for test execution
- Use creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Use testing web technologies, services, and physical devices and an understanding of Java technologies, XML, JS, CSS, and HTML to deliver robust test suites
- 5+ years direct experience as a senior tester level for major application integration and/or major application product release.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies. Extensive experience with core software applications.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using JIRA.
- Proficient in the preparation of test data and regression test scripts.
- Proficient in cross browser, cross platform web testing with SauceLabs or equivalent tools.
- Proficient in testing web services (REST and SOAP) testing using SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools.
- Proficient in leveraging Splunk or similar tools to view system logs and troubleshoot potential defects.
- Sound knowledge of Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Extensive experience in application test planning and execution for enterprise application.
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL
Bleifker@forbestc.com | 708.717.8648
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org