Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Chicago, IL
Type: Full time, Direct Hire
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for technical development, implementation, administration and support of the Salesforce CRM platform. Participate in the development and deployment of new features to support business initiatives, playing a leading role in the design of new/improved interfaces and functions within the platform.
- Works with other Software Engineers to write and review technical specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
- Participates in peer Code Review/Pair-Programming Sessions.
- Provide application design expertise for application development, database design and maintenance, software architecture, software development lifecycle management and application monitoring for the relevant platform(s). Help architect efficient and scalable software solutions for business application platforms.
- Convert system requirements into logical program designs, code modules and stable application systems. Develops technical design documents for software solutions independently.
- Provide production support for Salesforce sites including afterhours support when necessary.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including requirement analysis, design and implementation , estimations and other aspects of iterative development.
- Perform unit, integration, and system level tests and develops any necessary supporting documentation.
- Develop specification documents outlining technical requirements with associated solutions.
- Provide technical support for maintenance of existing applications.
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Demonstrable ability to work within a highly collaborative team to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Technical expertise and knowledge of software and application development
- Strong knowledge and use of object-oriented methodologies and frameworks and WebService technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies is a strong plus
- Documentation of designs, installations and technical administrative procedures
- Software development lifecycle methodologies and discipline
- Ability to thrive in an environment where change is constant, adjusting to constantly evolving requirements and assigned tasks
- Ability to maintain professional business relationships and effectively lead, triage, prioritize and resolve issues that arise in unpredicted situations
- Proficiency in a variety of programming related technologies and tools including:
- APEX, GearSet, Git, Mulesoft, Object Orientated design, SOQL/SOSL, Visual Studio Code
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consultant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com