Senior Hybris Developer
Contract: Bri Leifker
- Participate in requirements gathering workshops or discovery sessions with the business team to understand the details pertaining to the business requirements along with Hybris Architects.
- Lead the team of developers and deliver the solution jointly with customers, partners and SAP experts.
- Assist team members in various aspects of project’s lifecycle.
- Work with different technical and functional teams to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational life cycle.
- Work with experienced architects and adhere to articulated recommendations and architectural blueprints.
- Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance.
- Help development teams with technical queries, code reviews and ensure implementation of best regulated standards.
- Assist team members in identifying any risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, social media reach outs and other forms of market eminence.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Hybris & digital integration services by working with internal work groups and design sessions with architects, clients across the firm.
- Experience with testing suites like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI is a must
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to solve problems spanning multiple environments in a business area
- CI/CD process understanding & tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, Jira, Azure
- DevOps are nice to have
- Experience in working for on-premise, hybrid and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- Experience with EDI, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- SQL/NoSQL experience
- Development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Hybris application code
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL
Bleifker@forbestc.com | 708.717.8648
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com