Omaha, NE or Southlake, TX
6+ month contract
Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is 100% remote to start then will transition to being full-time on-site. Unfortunately, we cannot work C2C on this opportunity. Candidates must be able to work on our W2 without sponsorship (now or in the future).
This is a development role for a major financial services client. This individual will work inside of the Brokerage Operations Business team that functions as a bridge between our client’s associates and their enterprise technology partners. This team focuses on the departments’ needs by using new technologies to build small scale apps or developing automation to provide better efficiencies. This individual may also mentor or lead junior level developers while ensuring development practices are in line with company best practices and policies.
- 3-7 years of professional software development experience (4-year college degree highly preferred)
- Full stack development experience, currently coding using C# and Angular
- Financial services/trading industry experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of REST/SOAP Web Services, SQL, various RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza)
- Strong leadership skills with ability to achieve results by working through others
- Ability to train and develop less experienced developers
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC
401 N Franklin St- Suite 3S Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com