Senior Frontend Web Developer – React
Chicago, IL (Remote)
6+ month contract
Contact Mary at email@example.com to be considered
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
• 4+ years’ experience
• Proven work experience as a Frontend developer
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• An ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Great problem-solving skills, an aptitude for helping other members of the team
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org