IT Product Specialist
Chicago, IL (Remote but needs to be local to Chicago if needed onsite)
3+_ month contract
Contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Digital Platform Senior Specialist, this role establishes and supports enterprise applications and platforms that serve the facility.
Brings enterprise software implementations from ideation to launch by facilitating the project processes and managing the budget. This includes stakeholder management, project planning, business analysis, requirements gathering, identifying solutions, leading implementation, operationalizing the product, budget and cost analysis and tracking. This could involve having direct reports and/or bringing on and managing contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 5 years of overall IT experience with technical understanding of how software implementations work
- 4 years’ experience as Business Analyst or Product Owner in the enterprise software space
- Proficient in Product Owner and Project Management within a technology environment, experience identifying and procuring SaaS software solutions
- Experience with RFI and RFP procurement processes
- Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others
- Capability to interact with all levels of the organization to conduct collaborative interactions for feature and user story refinement.
- Experience in CRM implementations and Project Management Certification
Partners with the Digital Platform Senior Specialist to manage a set of digital communications technologies
- Translates required feature sets into technical specifications
- Identifies potential third-party technology solutions, details the vendor RFP, leads the partner selection process, and finalizes licensing or project agreements
- Becomes a platform expert and product champion for technologies like bulk email platforms, event calendaring systems, CRM tools, and enterprise CMS platforms, detailed planning and prioritization of backlogs
- Communicates within the IT team to provide deep understanding of the product objectives, helps the team translate product concepts into user stories and other product deliverables, co-manages project budgets to ensure all objectives are covered within approved financial commitments and manages ongoing relationships with technology partners.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com