Senior Product Manager
Location: Northwest Suburb of Chicago, IL
Permanent, Full time with salary and benefits
- Ability to contribute ideas to overall expansion of Digital products, services, and approach to the marketplace
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout project life cycles
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members proactively
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in Software Product Management
- 2+ years leading/owning Product Management for one or more products
- Proven track record of success, both personally and for products managed
- Experience managing, integrating with, and modernizing ERP systems required
- Participation in major ERP migration(s) a plus
- Own product strategy and data-driven roadmap development and prioritization
- Develop, present, and refine business cases for future development
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Study the competitive landscape from a strategic business and go-to-market perspective
- Provide internal and customer training
- Assess and establish mitigation plans for both business and technical risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert within and outside the company.
- Use Domo/analytics tools to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate and participate in the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Help define product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Participate in Market Development activities including market research and collateral creation
- Actively collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org