Type: 6+ Month contract
Location: Chicago, IL (remote to start)
Responsibilities: This individual will be tasked with helping to increase website traffic and leads through paid and organic searches and leads search meetings with partners to discuss reporting, best practices, and opportunities. Additional duties include developing search engine optimization strategies for our client’s website and conducting keyword research and competitive analysis to understand opportunities and gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree with several years work experience; including a minimum three years of search engine optimization, PPC ads managing experience, and experience and interest in search and digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience using Google Search Console and Google Analytics required, Adobe Analytics.
- Expertise in conducting a search engine optimization (SEO) audit
- Skillful with conversion rate optimization, online user behavior, A/B & multivariate testing
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Advanced Excel skills with reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices including tactics, keyword analysis, title and meta-tag coding, link building, domain issues, page analysis, site redirection, dynamic site indexing, and general troubleshooting
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com