Service Desk Analyst (2 openings, see shift schedules below)
Chicago, IL (starting 100% remote)
Permanent, full time with salary and benefits.
Shift 1 available: Thursday, Saturday and Sunday: 6:00 pm to 7:45 am
Shift 2 available: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Note: US Citizens and Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this position does not offer sponsorship at this time.
- Okta or RSA experience is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience providing advanced support of the following applications: Document Management Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Document Comparison Applications, Adobe Acrobat Professional, various Internet Browsers, network resources, Windows operating systems, web interfaces, and remote access, i.e., Citrix, VPN, etc.
- 3+ years providing direct and exceptional user support in a high performance culture
- 3+ years of experience supporting Smartphones, e.g., iPhone, Android
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience, with a preference for those with a degree
- 3+ years of prior law firm or professional services experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Office Application certifications
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org