Senior Business Analyst
Location: North side of Chicago, IL (Starts remote)
Type: Full Time/Perm
Contact: Ashley at email@example.com
Special note: Must be able to take that type of role without sponsorship or transfer of visa (now or in the future). Thank you!
Duties: This individual will sit on the Product group and provide strategic business analysis services to our business partners and technology leaders gaining in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. Additional responsibilities include reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 7 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- 3+ years experience with working on proprietary/internally built software solutions
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Open to learning new technology and utilizing it to solve complex business challenges
- Proficient at designing scalable solutions that institute proactive frameworks
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org