Senior Data Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full Time Perm.
Contact: Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This role will start remote and return to a hybrid two days on site, 3 days remote starting early October 2021. This client is unable to sponsor and or transfer visas now or in future
Responsibilities: This individual will build and support Data Platform and Analytics and design and implement architectures to support advanced analytics solutions and enrich data in the platform. Additional duties include creating data pipelines for a wide variety of internal and external data types and ensuring the quality and consistency of current and future data flows.
- Bachelor's with 7+ experience in Information technology
- Expertise in the following areas: data architectures, data pipelines, real-time data processing, streaming, networking, and security
- Advanced knowledge of big data querying tools
- Experience with SQL, Python
- Proficient understanding of AI/machine learning
- Experience with Public Cloud Azure development
- Experience with Snowflake
- Familiarity with the Java Platform, Enterprise APIs and Java Programming
- Experience designing scalable database applications Experience researching new technologies that align with business strategy and improve the user experience
- Experience communicating to both technical and business audiences
- Experience using at least some of the following languages: Java, Public Cloud, DevOps, Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS and Saas) Docker Hub (Compose, Containers), APIs, SOAP and RESTful interfaces, ANT, GIT, Gradle, Maven, Spring
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Ensuring application security through the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
- Exceptional problem solving / analytical thinking and skills, Teamwork and collaboration
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com