Senior Front End Web Developer
Chicago, IL (Remote)
Contact Mary at email@example.com
• Responsible for building ‘client-side’ web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes as needed. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
• 8+ years’ experience
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
• Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
Senior Recruiting Consultant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org