Senior Web Apps Developer
Chicago, IL (Hybrid) Must be local to Chicago and willing to go onsite
Full time, permanent
Contact Mary at email@example.com
- Provide system administration support for application servers (Apache Tomcat, WebServices – REST/SOAP, IIS, GIT, Linux, and assorted programming languages as needed.
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements.
- Perform requirements analysis and writing design specifications.
- Analyze and conceive solutions to complex software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems using web-based technologies.
- Provide technical direction and support to project team members and may lead the work of others.
- Work with other ITS colleagues to meet the technical needs for assigned projects, consistent with division and department standards for technology and systems
- Working directly with the customer to provide app support for production issues and general troubleshooting
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and vision by supporting the ITS core values of service excellence for university strategic initiatives and continuous development/improvement
- Proactively manages change through existing change management processes.
- Perform related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area is required, and at least 5 years of programming experience
- Must have knowledge of a broad range of concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Experience with Grails, Groovy, PHP, Oracle, CVS, and Eclipse IDE is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts is required
- Possess a broad knowledge of security architectures.
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org