Permanent full time or contract to hire (open)
Chicago, IL or New York, NY (Starting 100% remote)
U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this role does not offer sponsorship at this time.
Please send resume to Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com. Thank you!
- Looking for strong front end skills in React, Webpack, Typescript
- Must have these to build out rich interfaces for the systems that they build, these are being deployed. Powerful User interfaces are a key factor in that.
- Experience with a focus on the user interface, requiring experience with UI/UX design, modern web frameworks (such as RequireJS, Bootstrap, Backbone, AngularJS, etc.).
- Agile methodology, specifically Scrum (fixed-length sprints, backlog, team roles like scrum master and product owner, etc.)
- Microsoft Web API or comparable RESTful web service technologies
- NuGet, npm, Bower, etc. package management
- Work with our tech stack and tooling which includes, but is not limited to: ReactJS, TypeScript, ES6, Redux, Jest, .NET 4.7, Web API, Entity Framework, Autofac, MS SQL Server, Azure, AWS, GitHub, CI and TDD practices;
- Committed to high quality and easy to maintain code, with experience in unit testing / TDD practices;
- Having experience with ASP.NET is a huge plus;
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field plus 2 years' experience in Software Development; or Bachelor's degree plus 5 years' experience
Nice to have
- Automated builds/Continuous Integration (Jenkins, CruiseControl, TFS, especially AppVeyor)
- Relational databases, especially SQL Server
- Message queues/event buses like MSMQ, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, etc.
- IaaS/SaaS/PaaS-based infrastructure and appropriate techniques
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org