Mobile Android Developer
Duration: 6-month contract
Contact: Mary Nugent at email@example.com
• Design and execute user-facing features for the hospitality industry app on Android by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience on device.
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• Work in an agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
• 5+ years’ experience programming experience in Kotlin, Java
• Experience in designing and building infrastructure and web services at large scale.
• Extensive programming experience in Java, Kotlin.
• Expansive technical knowledge and experience with mobile application development (Android, iOS).
• Deep foundation in computer science with a strong understanding in data structures, and algorithms.
• Experience developing multi-tier scalable and user-centric reliable applications that operate 24×7.
• Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP/MVVM application design.
• Experience building services for information delivery from server to mobile clients working with relevant tools (IDEs, junit, etc.).
• Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
• Links to apps in the play store
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org