Salesforce Solutions Architect
Type: Full time, direct hire
Contact: Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyze the business' future state capabilities, future, and current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and driving the business forward.
- Provide subject matter and solution expertise to clients and stakeholders in areas such as: Salesforce architecture, use cases, installation, configuration, upgrades, assessments, hardware/software deployments, integrations and customization, sizing for enterprise applications, troubleshooting customer environments, and reviewing/recommending systems designs and implementations.
- Maintain the roadmap that defines path of the company in implementing, adopting, and enhancing the architecture, establishing technical directions and strategies that ensure cross-platform architectural components properly "fit”.
- Conduct assessments, studies, and/or surveys to obtain data; analyzes data to advise and recommend solutions.
- Qualify, from technical perspective, new business opportunities or requirements within existing and prospective clients to ensure alignment with target markets, portfolio, and delivery and lifecycle services capabilities.
- Design and configure solution components. Propose elements, configurations, and implementation details of solution.
- Advise partners to ensure successful implementation of solutions.
- Partner closely and build strong relationships with IT and business leaders to develop the technical strategy and vision.
- Create and manage Flows and Diagrams surrounding all Integrations and workflows with/on the Salesforce CRM Platform.
- When applicable development solutions and enhancements on the Salesforce Platform.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification
- Technical expertise and knowledge of software and application development
- Strong knowledge and use of object-oriented methodologies and frameworks and WebService technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies is a strong plus
- Experience working with Lightning, and Lightning Web Components
- Documentation of designs, installations, and technical administrative procedures
- Software development lifecycle methodologies and discipline
- Ability to thrive in an environment where change is constant, adjusting to constantly evolving requirements and assigned tasks
- Ability to maintain professional business relationships and effectively lead, triage, prioritize and resolve issues that arise in unpredicted situations
- Proficiency in a variety of programming related technologies and tools including:
- APEX, Mulesoft, Object Orientated design, SOQL/SOSL, Visual Studio Code, MSVisio
- Comfortable working across teams, with good organizational skills, ability to work independently, good communication skills, good negotiation skills, and excellent analytical skills. Must be able to operate within and enhance a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com