Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Starting 100% remote and eventually in Chicago, IL
Permanent, full time with salary and benefits!
Please note U.S. Citizens and GC candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this role does not offer sponsorship at this time. Please send resumes to Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com. Thank you!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Prepare applications to work on Docker, Kubernetes, and other hosted systems.
- Work with other engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy your code
safely and automatically to production. We deploy multiple times a day.
- Ensure application health and resiliency.
- Manage cloud resources.
- Educate and evangelize software systems knowledge across engineering teams.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Deep experience with application development is a plus. We use a mix of python, golang, ruby and
- Experience with infrastructure as code. Terraform, Packer and Ansible are our tools of choice.
- Experience with Linux operating systems and containerization.
- Strong knowledge of networking resources & protocols – VPN, DNS, TLS/SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP
- Experience supporting production web applications.
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Sumologic, Datadog, and Prometheus
- Knowledge of development tool creation and application architecture design.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC | 401 N. Franklin |Suite 3S | Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org